Thursday 19 June 2014

My eyes ain't green and my hair ain't yellow, it's more like the other way around!

Ive been wanting partially green hair for a long time now, as a little shout out to my two favourite super villains. I initially did a strand test and it did not work at all but I think that was due to me mixing the bleach wrong with too much developer. Anyway, over the last few days I've been bleaching and dying my hair and here is the final result! I bleached my hair twice and then dyed it with Apple green directions, the result is lighter than I expected or perhaps wanted but as this is my first time using bleach and hair colour usually goes wayyyy too dark for me, I am very pleased with how it turned out. My hair is now pretty dry so I'm going to give it a lotta loooove with the deep conditioner and argony goodness and hopefully it will be back on tip top form very soon! 







No comments:

Post a Comment